Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nyna's Engagement

Last 2 weeks on 19th Nov 2011, Nyna my SIL(sis-in-law) got engaged to her better half whom she has been seeing for the past 3 years. She did everything herself from finding the vendors for her dais to candy buffet and other little little details. We ordered the fresh flowers for the hantaran a week before the actual engagement date and the day before she picked them up around 9-ish pm. I was out having dinner with my bestie and reached home around 12am and my MIL and SIL were still doing the hantaran and arranging the fresh flowers as they see fit. I helped around and we only slept around 5-6ish am and this is crazy as the engagement ceremony was scheduled around 2pm and Nyna had to wake up and be ready as early as 8am for last minute preparation. Nevertheless everything went well and the happy couple are finally engaged and now the wedding preps are starting. Oh My God, thinking about my own preps was exhausting enough. Thank God i'm done with all those things.

Anyway, here are some pictures on the day itself. The theme is Black and White.













Hubby and I pun berangan je dekat dais tu. Old-married-couple. ;)

1 comment: