Monday, November 21, 2011

Wedding Dress 081011

On my husband's bertandang reception, i seriously have no idea where he put all the wedding pictures so I can't post the full length pictures on the day itself that I need to search the pictures during my last fitting session which is in July. Yes, my wedding dress for his side is ready by July. So cepat rightttt... During this last fitting session, everything fit perfectly but my dressmaker told me should i ever needed to do another fitting 3 months down the road, i should definitely contact him. And guess what, i brought back the dress, keep it  and never see it or try it again until the wedding day itself. I should have known. He made the dress tight, like seriously i have already contemplating not eating that much so I can fit it for the rest of the day and the day i wore it, it hang on my body. The upper part was a bit roomy. That shows how much weight i lost from July till October. Well it didn't help that my morning sickness was so bad i literally vomit if i even drink water so i did know i wouldn't fit into my dress any longer but i lack the energy to even care at that point.

About the dress, i love it. Simple as it should be with chiffon train underneath.




Some pictures on the day itself stolen from friend's iphone ;)



Anyway, did you know HE sang two songs for me during the reception ;D

4 comments:

  1. Simple and cantik sangat please!!! Is this the Faizul or Faizal or whatever his name is? Where is his shop located at?

    Interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and so awesome. I really love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ spasmodic scribbler : yes it's faizul: 0163368110. i know where's the place but the name escaped me right now..o.m.g so forgetful. it's around PJ area.

    @ miasuraya: hehehe thanks. tapi now simpan buat pekasam je baju tu dlm almari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding dress! I love it...you looking gorgeous too on your wed.

    http://deliladesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete