Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wow, it's November

The only reason I rarely update these days is because i don't own a laptop. It's quite hassling to be updating using your phone so i don't bother that much. And because I don't own a laptop the wedding pics are everywhere and i'm quite lazy to track them down and update them here. Maybe not yet. And also because I'm still not entirely fit and healthy. I still vomit every other day although the dizziness has subside but still get carsick every now and then. I did actually vomit my entire meal in my hubby's car and he had to cleaned it. EEEeeeewwwwWWw!!!

Anyway i'm sporting a tiny baby bump but it looks more like i had a large meal that day a.k.a buncitness in all its glory but i don't look pregnant yet. I can't wait to start working but i truly need to find somewhere closer to home as I can't imagine going to ara damansara every single day these days. I'm still thinking about my options but honestly these days all I do is lie down and sleep. I rest a lot and i still feel tired. *Sigh* Over-resting i guess.

My mom is in mecca for a month. And I don't really eat properly when she's not around. All i can stomach is her cooking. Don't get me wrong the maid's cooking is fine but my appetite for her cooking is not there. I can't eat anything so sometimes while waiting for hubby to come home i can only snack on breads or whatever titbits around the house. Not healthy i know but i only eat rice when i'm truly truly hungry and there's nothing to eat and it's either i force myself to eat or i'll be vomitting air,water and acid and make myself sick. And today all i ate was sushi and sandwiches. At least i'm full.

Speaking about my mom, it is so surprising how emotional i get when she's not around. When she is just 2 minutes away, it's fine if i dun see her every single day but at least i know she's nearby but few days before she flies, i actually cried buckets and it's not like silent cries either because it woke hubby up at 2am in the morning. He was like " what happened, what happened?" and i said " nanti mama takda sapa nak masak untuk i, nanti mama takda i rindu. i'm worried" and continue crying for another half an hour. It's ridiculous I know but it makes me realised we really do need to appreciate what's in front of us. I guess it hits my sisters as well as big sis cried buckets too.

Anyway, my baby nephew Ryan turns 5 on 1st Nov. How big he has grown and how loving he is towards Rafael although he translate it by being annoying and keeps on bugging his brother when he's asleep. I miss them both. Starting tomorrow i'll be babysitting him when he comes home from school for a month. Oh boy, me alone with him. I'm quite nervous. Practise practise..

Oh well, till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment