Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello December

I'm starting work soon. I figured might as well i work for the remainder 5 months while waiting for the baby because i am just bored doing nothing. And yes my work will be demanding, nothing surprises here. So i expect days when i don't sleep chasing deadlines. That's life being an engineering consultant. Come May, i'll be working for 2 years for the same company. How time flies. Then we'll see what will happen to my professional life. ;)

Hubs was telling me to work at first, months before because i keep on getting on his case when he's busy with his sports. The reason he told me is because i have nothing to do so i fixated on him a lot.Haha!! Now that it's official i'll be starting work in 2 weeks time, he's being apprehensive about the whole thing. Worried about me driving, worried about me having no time for him, worried about me getting home late from work and whole other bunch of stuff THEN he said "tak payahlah keje".. Amboi amboi suka hati dia je kan... Other reason that i needed work is because i need to be independent and have my own money to SHOP or else he would scrutinised every purchase i made with HIS money and i hate when he questioned my online shopping habits. That's why i usually don't tell him until the parcels arrived at home or when he saw me with new clothes. Hehe!!! Then the magic question " How much is this??? " and i'm trying to avoid that question. ;P
Recently when he knows I spent RMX amount on clothes, even more than he ever spend on himself ( so not fair, guys don't shop for clothes and i'm getting bigger so i need new ones to fit into) he was all like " ok, gimme your account, i'm controlling it" Eeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, i seriously need my own money. And evenmore now that i'm getting rambang mata seeing all this baby clothes that i'm itching to buy but am waiting till I know the sex of the baby. I'm ticking the list in my head * stroller, carseat, breast pump,bed, bunch of clothes,mitten and socks, and lots more* and it's good that i keep track of past B2B blogs as they are now becoming mummies and writing about all these things too.

I.C.A.N.N.O.T.W.A.I.T.T.O.S.E.E.M.Y.B.A.B.Y !!!!!

Oh, we are going for a short getaway next week before i start working. Holiday yayyyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment