Wednesday, June 15, 2011

:: Traditional attire at its best ::

Well hello, hows your week? Mine has been hectic and the fact that i'm fasting & sick today really takes the toll on my body. Was out of the house since lunch hour to send my sick fiance to the doctor and quickly came back to bring my mom and baby sister to buy her attire for my wedding. So where did we go if not to BSC. Since my sister first laid eyes on the gorgeous traditional attire at Poya, she's been hooked and said NO to every other shops we brought her to so of course we had to go back to BSC and because my mom wanted to buy something for fiance to add for the hantaran. Penat penat.

I have to admit Poya's traditional attires are indeed pretty and i'm drooling over their kaftans. Baby sis bought two. One for my solemnization and one for my reception. Do mind their price. They're not cheap. Now i'm jealous she has got Poya's attire. *Must borrow one day* .You can buy them at Fashion Valet or just drop by to their shop with much more choices. I've been told FV will be adding new stock from Poya tomorrow. Did you know that Poya is the nickname of the owner's mom. So sweet of her to put her mom's name.

Now that baby sis has been sorted out, i took control of my maid-of-honor attire. She has been wishy-washy about when she's finding a tailor for her reception attire that i told her to send them to my tailor- the one who will be doing my attire for groom's reception. God knows Mimpikita has a lot on their plate right now without needing another demand from me for another attire. So this weekend is operation-maid-of-honor-attire.

Did you guys check out Mimpikita new Raya collection? Here's some of my favourite ;




If you are wondering, the tops are from RM150 - RM350, baju kurung are from RM250 - RM 800 and kaftan/jubah are from RM 400- RM 900. Wah, free advertisement plak. Seriously, if you have the extra moolah, why not splurge on these beauties. I'm contemplating whether to go tomorrow to see them and see the progress on my wedding attire but then again I'm going to that area on Saturday so might as well wait kan. Hopefully they are done by this weekend.

Ten more days to go. * Gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment