Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mothers.

The most hardworking person who is doing everything for my wedding is my mom. It humbles me that she does so much and I think even more than when my big sister get married. Even I didn't do that much. I would wake up everyday to see her doing something wedding related. Sometimes we take our mothers for granted because we believe she's always there, a permanent fixture in our life, the one we run to when we have problems, the one we turn to when we are hungry, the one we seek for comfort.

Sometimes in fleeting moments, it hit me that without my mom, i'm nothing. This wedding will be chaous and disorganized. I wouldn't know what to do, where to start, who to invite,how to organise everything. So these days i'm extra nice to her. I try not to raise my voice when speaking to her ( well sometimes tak perasan ), when she asked me to do something, even when i dilly dally, i'll do it in the end. She sacrifice so much without asking for anything. She only wants the best for me and doesn't argue about my choices whether they are expensive or not so i try to be sensible when buying things.

Today of all day, I love my mother. Because when I came down, I see how tired she is with these wedding affairs, so many things to do, the house needed to be cleaned, windows needed to be wiped, vacuum and the master bedroom needed new bedsheet and such. So yes, today of all days, I love my mom.

Mothers, we can't live without them, really. I wish when I have kids on my own i could even be half as good as her. A loving mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment