Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 31

Third trimester is really the second hardest. The hardest of course was the first trimester with vomiting non-stop and the infamous morning sickness. By now, i'm having backaches constantly, the baby is kicking my ribs everyday, the famous Braxton Hicks or so it seems, since my tummy constantly harden and soften at any given time, making me breathless.

Progress so far;

Mummy's Weight: 52.5 kgs
Baby's Weight: 1.5 kgs
What I can eat: Anything and everything that I wanted ;)

We did a 4D scan and it's hard to see the baby's face by this time. Note to self: The best time to do it is when you are 5-6 months pregnant. The doctor took a while to locate the baby's face clearly since her unbilical cord is right in front of her face. She actually moves so i can see her little fingers moving. Her eyes were close so i guess she was sleeping? Here's what we can get, see if you can understand and see the face ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment