Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lazy Mummy

As you might have realised by now, I am a slight underweight for a pregnant lady. Usually by third trimester, a pregnant woman should be humongous and gained a few kgs at least. The legs and arms and face should be fat and flabby. For me the only thing huge is my protruding tummy. Pre-pregnancy i was always a little bit worried how huge i'll be and how hard to lose all the extra weight. And now at a mere 52.5 kgs ( actually it was less than that ), i'm slightly worried. You see that usually will be my weight even before i was pregnant.

I am always sick. Even now i am back at coughing. I even vomitted once while driving to work that i had to take MC the whole day. Few days ago, my mom read the medical report from Naluri and she started scolding me on my weight. On how i'm not drinking milk, on how little i eat everyday and knowing I won't listen to her, she use a dirty tactic on me. Well I call it dirty because i didn't see it coming. She pulled my husband aside and started telling him to force me to eat and drink milk and i dunno what else they were talking about because i was not there but my husband started being so stern with me after that ;( .

Everyday every hour and sometimes at work he would call to remind me to drink milk. I was hungry at 4am and he bought me McD. Well ohkayyyy i know i should have started drinking milk regularly. It was not a bad experience, the milk was actually nice. I bought Anmum Materna and so far in the past 7 months, i only managed to finish 2 boxes of it. So sikit right.... Maybe that's why i'm constantly sick as well. No healthy diet. It's so weird that i dun have a pregnant woman appetite. I don't really feel the need to eat that much. I'm easily full and i don't really eat junk food.

Well starting this week, milk drinking is included in the diet. Almost reaching my 8th months now so that leave me with 1 whole month to fatten myself and baby. Oh Nooooooo, another 1 month to deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scaryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Ok this is officially a rambling mengarut post.

The chocolate ones sedap!

No comments:

Post a Comment