Thursday, August 4, 2011

As the days go by

It's been more than a month that i'm slipping into a new role of mine. Forty one days to be exact as of today. Our first Ramadhan as husband and wife and of course first terawikh together in our room with hubby as my Imam. I'm still trying to get used with my new role. Am not perfect but there's always room for improvement as hubby is very patient with me. Yes, knowing me for 8 years he tends to know my bad habits but to actually live together, he must be appalled with discovering my hairs all over the room. Well, scratch that!!!! HE IS APPALLED that he's finding all these long hair all over the room. HAhahahahahahahHahahahha!!!!!

Goodness, you see, my husband, he is a neat freak. A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ANAL person. His room used to be spotless, well until i came into the picture. Now there are books everywhere. Sometimes I hang my towel outside of the closet to dry it. My make up would be on the table scattered. Well you can feel his frustration. So now he make it a rule that I HAVE to vacum at least minimum once a week or max once every 2 weeks or whenever that he sees fit. He gave me some space to organize my books and ALWAYS put them back at the exact place once i finish reading them and not left them on a bed or bedside table etc. Same goes with tv's remote, aircond's remote, all-kind-of remotes need to be put in one place and one place only. He gave me more space to organice my make up kit. He WILL ALWAYS chastise me if i left my straightening iron or hair dryer still plug eventho i turn them OFF so now i make it a habit to straight away put them back in the closet once i used them. He is always annoyed that i tend to forget to close the closet so now whenever i realised that i forgot again and I can see that he wants to start "membebel", i will quickly apologized while smiling cutely (konon cute la taknak bagi dia BEBEL) and close the door. I think one of these days, we're gonna start killing each other!!!!

Another thing that I realised that I've changed in terms of my obedience towards him. I cannot NOT DO what he asked me to do. Nanti mula la rasa tak sedap hati, rasa bersalah, rasa berdosa, semua lah ada. Sometimes hubby would sakat me where he won't let me go out when I asked his permission. Time tu la mula la rasa sedih bagai, rasa tak puas hati tu ada tapi sedih tu lagi membuak-buak because again like i said i cannot NOT DO what he wants but nevertheless dia menyakat je, of course la i'm free to go out as long as he knows ;)

In 41 days, I still have a lot to learn. I need to grow up and accept my new responsibilities. It's a hard work but MashaAllah, getting married and being with your love ones, beats everything else. It's fun and i'm enjoying every single moment of it.

Hubby and I would like to wish Happy Ramadhan to all Muslim. May our lives be blessed ever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment