Monday, April 25, 2011

:: A step Forward ::

I've been talking about wedding and nothing else here.Don't I have a life outside the weddingsphere anymore? But because I'm a girl, and girls usually envision about their BIG day since kindergardens perhaps, ( well if you play masak-masak and make you classmate to become your hubby then you are playing marriage) just like I did back when i was 5-7 years old. I was living in Kedah and encountered my first kiddy crush on this boy who I think was a year older and we went to the same nursery. So yeah, met little boy S, of course i still remember his name just like how N is capable of reciting all the girls' names that he ever had a crush/rship on since he was in nursery  up to the girl before me. *Sigh*

Back to the story, little boy S and I were among the oldest. I think this was when i was 6 or 7 years old. So whenever we were playing 'marriage', I would be mummy and he was daddy and we had our make belief house under the stairs and our kids are all the younger kids at the nursery and when we pretend it was night and went to sleep, we hold hands. Isn't that sweet when you see 6-7 years old holding hands? So he was my first kiddy crush and we lost contact when i moved away.

What i'm trying to say here, i played marriage since i was a kid and now i'm playing a real one and planning a wedding is one of the best albeit stressful but still a surreal experience. Today, parents went to see the Imam of the mosque where i'll be having my ceremony. Everything is over and settles with. Documents exchanged hands, papa has gave his blessing and now we are just waiting for the day to come. Exciting, no?

So below are the important people that'll be a part of my BIG day.

Photographer: Danialhaikal
MUA: Sue Cantik
Solemnization Dais & Hand Bouquet: Kerja Kahwin Design
Wedding dresses for Groom's side (black & white dress): Faizul who is a freelance tailor for Chantiq Skaly House of Kebaya.

Isn't Fauziah Latif gorgeous in his workmanship? Let me know if you want his number.

Wedding dresses for solemnization (champange) and reception (cream): Mimpikita
Theme on solemnization day: English
Colour: Pastels
Catering: Forgot the name but food is delicious

Wow, so much information in one day. Things that are still pending for solemnization:
  1. Videographer
  2. Henna
  3. Cakes for hantaran
There are more things pending for receptions but i couldn't be bothered to list them all.

Happy Monday ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    If u dun mind, can u share faizul chantiq skali tailor phone number. Appreciate it very much. Pls email to laizainal@gmail.com.

    Thanx

    ReplyDelete