Monday, April 25, 2011

Blissfull Weekends

So far the weekend has been such a bliss and things that needed to be done this week are DONE. On saturday, parents & I went to Nilai hopefully for the last time to for all the little little details that need to be added to the house. We only have 1 particular store that we like there and we couldn't be bothered to go anywhere else eventhought there are hundreds store selling wedding stuff. This particular store that we love not only because it's not crowded at all, it's big and all the stuff doesn't look so kg.com and furthermore it is by far the cheapest among others especially if you are a member and even if you are not, they are still the cheapest. Bought more of my bunga telur there and trust me, it looks modern and english and most importantly CHEAP, but they ran out of my theme colour so we bought black and white ones. Everytime i went to the store, felt like buying everything there especially their fake flowers arrangement. BEAUTIFUL i tell you. Did you know that the goverment is planning to make Nilai 3 the international shopping hub? The prices will skyrocket for sure when the international companies start investing there.

Went home around 3pm and off i went to the salon for a much needed ME-time. The last time i did anything to my hair was last year and since all this wedding business started, i coudn't find time to go to the salon. N was busy so this is the only time i have for myself. Bliss!!!

Today I had an appointment with this lady who will be doing my mini dais. Went with mama, showed her what I want which is what she has done with her previous clients, discussed some changes that needed to be done in line with my colour themes and all the time i was at her house, i was so esctatic to be getting what i want especially when we paid her the deposit confirming our design and colour palettes for the flowers. Oh my dais will be simple but the burst of colours from the fresh flowers, I can't hardly wait to see her magic on them. Her price is reasonable as well. For my dais, hand bouquet and flowers for my bed amounted to less than RM2k and she's using all fresh imported flowers. You know, reading other brides to be blogs has its advantages. They are so helpful in term of sharing information on everything about wedding, be it from dais, hantaran, make up artist, henna, photographer and so forth. I found my dais lady from one of the blogs, look her up in facebook and her website, save all the pictures, went to N's house and saw his sister looking at the same page. So now my dais lady whom i shall call Kak Wani from now on, will be doing both our sides. We are so lucky ;)

From Kak Wani's house, mama and I went to the Curve to buy the materials for the groom's side. Bilwanis is having a sale. Since i know what I want, shopping is such a breeze. Thanks to my mom for everything. Basically she just follows whatever I want. The only thing she voiced out was for me not to be sexy on my reception day. So funny. As if la kannn. Basically she wants the wedding dresses not to have boat neck or something that'll show off my chest or my arms. Ok mama. Noted.

The colur theme, Black & White

All the shopping and errands done and i still have time for my date with fiance. Our 88th Monniversary. Such a nice number, no? And today marks the countdown. Two months left till I say I do. Enjoy the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment