Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last month of 2010

Isn't it funny (not that funny actually) that i started to end this year by writing back? Shouldn't i start on Jan 2011 to mark a new year or a new resolution?

Well, I never stick to my resolution anyway, so why bother? I've been itching to write for ages now but the inspirations and motivation wasn't there or if i do have stories to tell, i'm to lazy to type them out. But i realised that since i'm embarking on a new journey not-so-soon, i better keep some sort of rememberance because i'm so forgetful and sometimes i do regret not remembering details of certain highlights of the year ie my birthday,my graduation,my first job,my engangement and so forth.

For those loyal loyal readers, they've been with me since 2006, the first time i started blogging and i never stop eventhought i keep on creating other blogs, they knew my stories, and being me, someone who loves blog-hopping and pretty loyal reader to some of my favourite blogs, would feel deprived when their favourite bloggers stop writing. I stop writing for almost a year, i don't exactly remember when i did, but the first part of 2010 was a whirlwind of rollercoaster ride for me with mixture of emotions that i couldn't bear writing anything anymore. I love my blogs. I pour my heart and soul and wrote my momentous journey from being a student fresh out of high school and being with my love ones, the ups and downs, how i blossomed from a teenager to a young woman- for those who actually write blogs- you would know how i felt and when i stop, unfortunately for me,some of my fellow bloggers stop writing too (on their own reasons of course) and i lost my entertainment.

December 2010 should be a special month. Apart from my papa and sister's birthday, it marks my 7 years journey with my better half. Such long,hard,full of ups and down journey and i'm super amazed that we are still here today. A big WOW please.

So my facebook status today is " Everybody deserve a second chance ".

2010 has been a learning curve for me and that status has help me alot. I shall start the blog slowly with bits and bits of my recent updates and what's been happening while i went AWOL the whole year.

And a big changes this year will be I'M ENGAGED.

No comments:

Post a Comment