Monday, December 6, 2010

Kursus Kahwin

So this weekend i attended a marriage course at Jelatek.There were 9 of us; 4 couples and 1 solo cousin tagging along. Fiance, his sisters & their partners and cousins and then there was me. People are saying by next year they are increasing the days up to a week. I don't know whether the rumors are true since i've been hearing the same things each year and yet things are still the same. First day was fine. The course start at 230pm-730pm. I wore a jubah and of course covered up my head and fiance likes it and wants me to wear it permanently. InsyaAllah but not now. It's a gradual process for me but i believe sooner or later that day will come. First day we got 3 sessions and all of them are hilarious and fun. I wasn't sleepy, wasn't hot, enjoying the sessions and laughing big time. First day was a success that makes me look forward for the next one.

The second day was such a disappointment. It started so early and we were there by 845am and stayed there till 4pm. I was sleepy and sick. I had a serious stomachache, dizzy, and since i sit way back, it was quiet hot and i managed to doze off for a few minutes. This time around i wasn't laughing as much as i want to and the sessions was boring. By lunch time, i was getting worse. I didn't eat since morning and my stomach were acting up. I think i almost vomit in the car, the scarf suddenly felt too tight and i was suffocating so i removed it for few minutes while trying to get some air into my lung while Nally stroked my hair trying to calm me down. Back in the class, i was trying real hard not to vomit and think happy thoughts so i could at least forgot my discomfort. When the clock strike 4, i heaved a sigh of relief, send the troops back home, went back and sleep like a log. It was a bad bad day for me.

On a brighter note- I've done my marriage course and couldn't wait to get the certificate. One down, many more to go. Found out the HIV test only valid for 6 months so we scrape the plan of doing it this month. Have to wait 6 months before our wedding date to do the test. Oh well, i'm not that crazy with needles anyway.

Some of the pictures on second day:




Ps: Can i just skip all the hassles & get married already....

1 comment: