Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Hanson's Song

Oh Noooooooo!!!

I've change my URL and all my favourite list of blog that i frequently read DISAPPEARRRRR!!.

Ok a little bit of depression here.

Anyway, while I was twiddling around with the blog, i re-read back my old posts at my old blogs which has been private for ages. What I realised was, I actually have a history that I could read back and remember what i've been through. Started blogging since late 2006 early 2007 officially in blogspot but i've written way before that in friendster blog. Remember friendster? That's a laugh. So i could say that I've been writing for 10 years now because I started to write when I just got into relationship with my husband. Hello dear, we are 10 (TEN) YEARS this year. Cray Cray. Second year into the marriage and still can't believe we made it this far. We practically grew up together dari kurang comel dan kurang bijak ke agak2 comel la jugak sekarang ;) with a mini version of us sleeping next to me right now. It is surreal sometimes if i reminiscing back the high and low of the past years.

Anyway, I plan to write a series of posts today instead of dumping everything in one post which will be LONGGGgggggggg ( tekan snooze button.....). Just wanted to share this song which i've put in the old blog. Funny how I still have warm fuzzy feelings  while listening to this.






Love,

Aneesa

No comments:

Post a Comment