Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No monday blues for me

Well we had 2 things covered on Monday.

1. I bought his watch for hantaran
2. He bought his tux for his side's reception.

Amazing thing is, we still have not finalised his venue yet. Oh dear, i'll be scouring my dress soon i guess. Supposed to had our HIV test but as clueless as i can be, we had no idea we have to do an appointment to get it done. Called around few gov clinics and we got the earliest date which is in the middle of April. Thankfully the imam gave us 1 month so we can send in the necessary forms to him by May.

And we ate a lot. Well I did. Had my lunch at carefour when i was buying my so-ever-important contact lenses, rushed to Klcc & while he and his mom settled some stuff at the bank, i ate spaghetti marinara. Later on, had tea at la cucur and after 1 hour we decided to go to Aseana for their famous cucur udang & cekodok and i throw in the bread pudding as well. How on earth can i lose weight by June? Horror!!

Back home mom was asking my opinions everyday about the favor that she did. Whether the net is ok? Or What about the colour? Or should she put more beads or buy another ribbon or is this ribbon ok etc etc etc? All i wanna say to her "I do not give a hoooottt about the favors, you can do whatever you want with them" but instead i politely feigned interest and say whatever appropriate. I have no idea why the thought of doing the favors myself or stamping our names on the thank you card is so bloody boring that i wanna cry when doing it. Shouldn't brides-to-be have fun doing all these little little things? Not me i guess. Poor mom, doing it all by herself.

This weekend will be a busy weekend as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment