Monday, October 15, 2012

How my life is full of love NOW.

My life in a nutshell for the past 5 months. Introducing Mya Nur Audreyna our beloved daughter. Pictures are not in any particular order but this is she from 1 month up to 5 months. My babygirl is growing up so fast ;'(.

It's funny how motherhood change you.  Oh how I love this little girl so much. I am blessed.
New addition at Day 3

The first week she was down with jaundice
 
The first hour of life. She had to be vacummed hence the egg head.
 
Fresh from oven
 

During confinement

The first month






She turned 1 month. Still have a bit of jaundice.







The first day I had to go to work. Bath her first.






One of the latest picture. My baby at 5 months

 

Last weekend picture. Daddy point of view. She can't stop staring at him.

During confinement.




3 months during fasting month
 


First day of Raya
 
 







4 months weight 7.2 kg
 


The day she turned 5 months

And yes, being in labour is exactly how everybody has been telling you. Traumatised!

1 comment: