Friday, April 20, 2012

Another week gone by.

Here comes my weekly updates since i have weekly check up now.

Quiet nervous seeing that i actually gained more weight now. Oh please don't let me get fatter than necessary.

Mummy's weigh: 54kg
Baby's weight: 2.9kg

Dr's advice: Maternity leave start pronto preferably next week since i'll be in my 38th week.

Am having backpain while writing this and mild discomfort around my tummy area. Harder to breathe when i sit straight up. Baby is not yet engaged ( whatever that means ) but her position is normal just that her legs usually on my right side and now she has turn around and they are on my left side.

Decided to splurge on Tanamera Postnatal Set. Called the dealer and she said i was supposed to start using the oil since 6 months pregnancy to lessen the stretch marks and to use it for perineal massage to avoid tearing and stiches down there. Eeeekkk!!!! I actually have no idea where this "perineal area" is. *bimbo moment* so once i received the set, will start researching the correct way to do it. Hope it's not to late.

I am actually quiet nervous of this whole giving birth process. Takuttttttt!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment