Monday, January 23, 2012

You will be loved eternally

Updating through iPhone is such a hassle as there's something wrong with wifi connection at the moment. Anyway just wanna have a quick update. On baby's progress as for now I'm in my 24th week Of pregnancy. Baby is currently 500g of weight and lately very very active especially at night. I read that at this stage baby can hear noises means lil ones will hear my voice or songs and can react to it. You can actually see physical movement on my tummy as opposed to me feeling butterflies. It's quiet a surreal experience and one not to be missed. Alhamdullilah we women are lucky to be having this special bond with our babies. I didn't have the latest scan. Should have ask the doctor to print it. Still haven't decided on which hospital to deliver. Still have not shop for lil munchkin. A lot mOre to do which will be done in my last trimester. I think that's the best time to buy everything. Three more months. Yikes!!!! Anyway, I wanted the gender to be a surPrise but not 5 minutes after knowing it, hubby practically broadcast the news in Facebook -_-" so it's kinda a moot point to keep it a secret. In 3 months time, I"ll be having ........... *drumrolls*.......... A Baby GIRL!!!!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment