Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The dress

Continuing on my previous post;

3. Solemnization Dress


So i guess everybody knows who make the dress. At first i didn't love it but once everything is done with the beads, i adored it. The veil is oh-so-pweetty. I didn't particularly like the inner with the hard awning they provided as it didn't suit my face so i bought a chiffon tudung at Ampang Park to match the veil. Met with the Mimpikita team early January and here's the sketch that Nurul did for my solemnization;


My solemnization supposed to be in December on our 8th year anniversary. Nevertheless, i'm glad to be married now. Bliss ;) On our numerous fittings, we make some changes from the original sketch and Nurul changed the belt from a hooked ones to a chiffon belt with brooch. Questions-do you prefer to rent or own your own wedding dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment